The 1st day of the International Conference VFX and GD 2021 had the following agenda items with contributions:
1. Ľudovít Labik: Introduction of Atelier VFX and GD FTF VSMU Bratislava, Slovakia.
2. Filipe Costa Luz: Presentation of the Film and Media Arts Department, Lusófona University, Portugal.
3. Lukáš Ďurica: Creation of a short CG animated film / tips and tricks for creation.
4. Adam Jopek: Presentation of Motion Design in the field of various renderers.
5. Ján Štrba: Creation of a full CG of the cinematic scene.
6. Tomáš Hotový: CryptoArt.
7. Samuel Chovan: Artificial Intelligence in UE4.
8. Michaela Hýbelová: Fast production of CG characters.
9. Lukáš Jankovčín: Lighting and rendering for film and cinematography.
10. Tomás Franco, João Rebelo, Rodrigo Pinheiro, Miguel Fernandez: Less is more - Creating an engaging artistic style in a time crunch.
11. Filipe Costa Luz: Closing remarks and evaluation on the 1st day of the student part of the IVGC conference for the Film and Media Arts Department, Lusófona University, Portugal.
12. Ľudovít Labik: Closing remarks and evaluation of the 1st day of the student part of the IVGC conference for Atelier VFX and GD FTF VSMU, Bratislava Slovakia.